You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
Office of Institutional Equity/Title IX
The Office of Institutional Equity supports the university in cultivating and maintaining a campus environment that is equitable, inclusive and accessible. Students, faculty, staff and guests have a right to be free from discrimination in all university programs or activities.
The Office of Institutional Equity:
• Establishes and implements meaningful non-discrimination and sexual misconduct policies;
• Coordinates the prompt, thorough and impartial resolution to allegations of discrimination, harassment, and/or sexual misconduct;
• Identifies and eliminates obstacles to accessibility for students, faculty and staff;
• Coordinates accommodations, supportive measures, and other necessary actions in relation to pregnancy, parenting, and caregiving;
• Manages compliance with state and federal non-discrimination laws; and
• Provides educational programming regarding equity, inclusion and access to the campus community.
When a Wentworth community member feels that they have been subject to discrimination on the basis of sex or gender identity or experiences an incident of sexual misconduct, they may contact the Executive Director of Equity and Compliance/Title IX Coordinator to bring concerns forward for the purpose of obtaining a prompt and equitable resolution. You can find them at https://wit.edu/title-ix
When a Wentworth community member feels that they have been subject to discrimination or harassment based on a legally protected identity, as defined in the University’s Non-Discrimination Policy, they may contact the Executive Director of Equity and Compliance/Title IX Coordinator to bring concerns forward for the purpose of obtaining a prompt and equitable resolution. You can find the Office of Institutional Equity at https://wit.edu/about/diversity/equity-compliance.
The Office of Institutional Equity is also available for programming and learning and development sessions related to equity and inclusion. If you are interested in learning more about the Office of Institutional Equity, University policies, or the office’s educational opportunities, please reach out.