The Student Accounts Office seeks to increase opportunities for student access and success at Wentworth by helping students and their families make the best use of all available financial resources. The Student Accounts Office oversees all aspects of student tuition accounts. We apply tuition charges, generate the e-bill, process payments, scholarships, manage health insurance waivers, manage payment plans, and issue credit refunds. Each student is assigned a Student Account Counselor who works closely with financial aid staff, to help students and families identify ways to bridge any gap not covered by financial aid.
The Student Accounts Office can help students:
• Answer questions about tuition, room and board, health insurance, and other fees and expenses
• Access and pay their e-bill
• Address financial concerns related to both the direct costs of education (tuition, fees, room and board) and indirect expenses (books, transportation, off-campus housing)
• Explore payment plan options
• Stay up-to-date on their student account status
• Navigate financial barriers that occur during their time at Wentworth.
Hours of operation: M-F 8:15am - 4:45pm
Schedule an appointment https://wit.campus.eab.com/