The Financial Aid Office helps students determine the best way to afford a Wentworth education. Since everyone’s financial situation is unique, our Financial Aid staff are dedicated to counseling students and families on the different types of financial aid available to them.
The Financial Aid Office can help students:
• Navigate the application process and address questions related to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (school code #002225). For helpful information about various financial aid topics visit our FATV site https://wit.financialaidtv.com/
• Receive guidance about federal and private loan options
• Learn about grant and scholarship options
• Learn about student employment opportunities
• Become more financially aware and independent through LeopardCents, Wentworth’s money management program.
• Exploring ways to make a Wentworth education affordable
Hours of operation: M-F 8:15am - 4:45pm-via email, phone, or appointment
Walk-in Hours: M-F 10AM – 12PM & 1PM – 3PM
Schedule an appointment: https://wit.campus.eab.com/