You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
The Graduate Admissions Office oversees the admissions process for all graduate programs at Wentworth. The office increases awareness and builds enthusiasm for Wentworth's graduate programs through recruitment initiatives, outreach and communications, and events. In addition, the Graduate Admissions staff works closely with internal 4+1 students and external applicants throughout the application process up until enrollment.
Graduate Admissions can help with:
• applying to graduate degree programs at Wentworth
• obtaining copies of official acceptance letters
• advising on application requirements and general graduate admissions processes
• assisting with programs and initiatives that promote graduate retention and student success
• connecting current graduate students, faculty, and staff with prospective students and families connecting prospective students and families with current graduate students, faculty, and staff