You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
The Undergraduate Admissions Office oversees the admissions process for undergraduate students by increasing awareness and building enthusiasm for Wentworth through student recruitment initiatives, outreach and communication, and specialized events. The Undergraduate Admissions staff works closely with First-Year, Transfer, and International applicants to begin their Wentworth journey.
Undergraduate Admissions can help with:
• applying to undergraduate degree programs at Wentworth
• copy of official acceptance letter
• advise on application requirements and general admissions processes
• assist with programs and initiatives that promote retention and student success
• coordinate group visits for high school students or school counselors
• connecting current students, faculty and staff with prospective students and families
• change of major for new student leading up to add/drop
Hours of Operation: M-F 8:15am-4:45pm (select Saturdays in the Fall & Spring)