The Office of Institutional Equity supports the university in cultivating and maintaining a campus environment that is equitable, inclusive and accessible.
The Office of Institutional Equity:
• Establishes and implements meaningful non-discrimination policies;
• Coordinates the prompt, thorough and impartial resolution to allegations of discrimination;
• Identifies and eliminates obstacles to accessibility for students, faculty and staff;
• Collaborates with campus partners to promote fair and inclusive hiring practices; and
• Manages compliance with state and federal non-discrimination laws;
• Provides educational programming regarding equity, inclusion and access to the campus community.
• Provides support and resources to individuals who are pregnant or parenting