Concerns may include: need help managing all of your commitments, trouble finding enough time during the day to complete all that you have to do, falling behind.
The Success Studio provides you with tools, opportunities and resources to find success along your educational journey. It is a physical and virtual space that is home to an integrated resource center dedicated to seamless academic advising, academic support and student success.
The Success Studio can help students with:
- Academic Advising questions
- Student Accessibility Services
- Resources and workshops to support your educational goals
The Center for Student Life's Student Support Specialists serve as a resource for students. We recognize that students may encounter a variety of challenges during their time with us. We are committed to working towards achieving our vision that Every Student Thrives. Never is this more important as our students persist towards graduation (or even just the end of the semester) amidst a global pandemic and system racism.
Throughout the year, the Student Support Specialists can be available to speak with a student to talk through their specific experience and determine what resources and services on campus (and sometimes off campus) could be helpful. In some instances, we meet with students on a regular basis for ongoing support.
Some services the Student Support Specialists provide include:
• Running of the Leopard Pantry, WIT Wear, the Student Emergency Fund, and the Supply Closet
• Helping students with Medical Leaves of Absence
• Absence Notifications
• Temporary Impairments
• Provide transition support for students who are new or returning to campus