Concerns may include: deciding whether your course schedule is appropriate, wondering whether you can or should drop or add a course, wondering how dropping a course may affect your major, wondering whether adding a course will affect graduation.
The Success Studio provides you with tools, opportunities and resources to find success along your educational journey. It is a physical and virtual space that is home to an integrated resource center dedicated to seamless academic advising, academic support and student success.
The Success Studio can help students with:
- Academic Advising questions
- Student Accessibility Services
- Resources and workshops to support your educational goals
The Registrar's Office facilitates the educational process by providing students, faculty, and staff with accurate and timely processing of data related to course offerings, registration, academic records, and support and advice regarding academic policies and procedures.
The Registrar's Office can help students:
• Address registration issues and concerns, such as course overload requests
• Process electronic forms, including but not limited to change of major, course substitution, course withdrawal, and transfer credit pre-approval
• Navigate the graduation application process and assist with degree audit concerns
• Request transcripts: www.getmytranscript.org