Concerns may include: questioning whether you should continue with the semester or take time off instead, wondering if you are in the right major or classes, questions about what it means to take some time off and what forms you need to complete.
Student Support Lounge
The Center for Student Life's Student Support Specialists serve as a resource for students. We recognize that students may encounter a variety of challenges during their time with us. We are committed to working towards achieving our vision that Every Student Thrives. Never is this more important as our students persist towards graduation (or even just the end of the semester) amidst a global pandemic and system racism.
Throughout the year, the Student Support Specialists can be available to speak with a student to talk through their specific experience and determine what resources and services on campus (and sometimes off campus) could be helpful. In some instances, we meet with students on a regular basis for ongoing support.
Some services the Student Support Specialists provide include:
• Running of the Leopard Pantry, WIT Wear, the Student Emergency Fund, and the Supply Closet
• Helping students with Medical Leaves of Absence
• Absence Notifications
• Temporary Impairments
• Provide transition support for students who are new or returning to campus
The Registrar's Office facilitates the educational process by providing students, faculty, and staff with accurate and timely processing of data related to course offerings, registration, academic records, and support and advice regarding academic policies and procedures.
The Registrar's Office can help students:
• Address registration issues and concerns, such as course overload requests
• Process electronic forms, including but not limited to change of major, course substitution, course withdrawal, and transfer credit pre-approval
• Navigate the graduation application process and assist with degree audit concerns
• Request transcripts: www.getmytranscript.org