Concerns may include: financial difficulties that make it challenging for you to purchase academic-related items, a change in your or your families financial situation, feeling unprepared to start the semester.
Student Support Lounge
The Center for Student Life's Student Support Specialists serve as a resource for students. We recognize that students may encounter a variety of challenges during their time with us. We are committed to working towards achieving our vision that Every Student Thrives. Never is this more important as our students persist towards graduation (or even just the end of the semester) amidst a global pandemic and system racism.
Throughout the year, the Student Support Specialists can be available to speak with a student to talk through their specific experience and determine what resources and services on campus (and sometimes off campus) could be helpful. In some instances, we meet with students on a regular basis for ongoing support.
Some services the Student Support Specialists provide include:
• Running of the Leopard Pantry, WIT Wear, the Student Emergency Fund, and the Supply Closet
• Helping students with Medical Leaves of Absence
• Absence Notifications
• Temporary Impairments
• Provide transition support for students who are new or returning to campus
The Financial Aid Office helps students determine the best way to afford a Wentworth education. Since everyone’s financial situation is unique, our Financial Aid staff are dedicated to counseling students and families on the different types of financial aid available to them.
The Financial Aid Office can help students:
• Navigate the application process and address questions related to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (school code #002225). For helpful information about various financial aid topics visit our FATV site https://wit.financialaidtv.com/
• Receive guidance about federal and private loan options
• Learn about grant and scholarship options
• Learn about student employment opportunities
• Become more financially aware and independent through LeopardCents, Wentworth’s money management program.
• Exploring ways to make a Wentworth education affordable
The Student Accounts Office seeks to increase opportunities for student access and success at Wentworth by helping students and their families make the best use of all available financial resources. The Student Accounts Office oversees all aspects of student tuition accounts. We apply tuition charges, generate the e-bill, process payments, scholarships, manage health insurance waivers, manage payment plans, and issue credit refunds. Each student is assigned a Student Account Counselor who works closely with financial aid staff, to help students and families identify ways to bridge any gap not covered by financial aid.
The Student Accounts Office can help students:
• Answer questions about tuition, room and board, health insurance, and other fees and expenses
• Access and pay their e-bill
• Address financial concerns related to both the direct costs of education (tuition, fees, room and board) and indirect expenses (books, transportation, off-campus housing)
• Explore payment plan options
• Stay up-to-date on their student account status
• Navigate financial barriers that occur during their time at Wentworth.
Hours of operation: M-F 8:15am - 4:45pm
Schedule an appointment https://wit.campus.eab.com/