Concerns may include: questions about the college's health insurance, wondering whether something is covered by the college's health insurance, questions about switching health insurance carriers.
Student Health Services
Optum Student Health Services provides medical care services on campus to students enrolled at Wentworth. Students may use Optum for diagnosis and treatment of both short and long-term illnesses and for preventive care. Students seeking mental health counseling or disability accommodations should utilize the Wentworth Center for Wellness.
Student Health Services can help with:
- if you are not feeling well
- have a question for a health care provider
- diagnosis/treatment of illness
In the case of a life-threatening emergency, when on campus, students should immediately contact the Wentworth Office of Public Safety at 617-989-4444. When off-campus, students should call 911.
Student Health Services
Massachusetts College of Art, Tree of Life building, 578 Huntington Ave., Second Floor
Boston, MA 02115
Massachusetts College of Art, Tree of Life building, 578 Huntington Ave., Second Floor, Boston, MA 02115
The Student Accounts Office seeks to increase opportunities for student access and success at Wentworth by helping students and their families make the best use of all available financial resources. The Student Accounts Office oversees all aspects of student tuition accounts. We apply tuition charges, generate the e-bill, process payments, scholarships, manage health insurance waivers, manage payment plans, and issue credit refunds. Each student is assigned a Student Account Counselor who works closely with financial aid staff, to help students and families identify ways to bridge any gap not covered by financial aid.
The Student Accounts Office can help students:
• Answer questions about tuition, room and board, health insurance, and other fees and expenses
• Access and pay their e-bill
• Address financial concerns related to both the direct costs of education (tuition, fees, room and board) and indirect expenses (books, transportation, off-campus housing)
• Explore payment plan options
• Stay up-to-date on their student account status
• Navigate financial barriers that occur during their time at Wentworth.
Hours of operation: M-F 8:15am - 4:45pm
Schedule an appointment https://wit.campus.eab.com/